Friday 6 May 2011

Animals and Letters in the Sky

High Park in Toronto - May 5 2011









Yesterday in Toronto was such a beautiful day so I took my dog Ninja to High Park. I managed to walk around the whole park in about two hours and saw so many little creatures! I did not get pictures of the toads and frogs, but the snake sighting was my highlight of the day! I recommend going next week as the Cherry Blossom tress should be in full bloom by then, however you can check the status of the different plants, including the Cherry Blossom trees, by going here: http://www.HighParkWeb.com or you can join High Parks twitter feed by following @High_Park_Web


BLOG UPDATE: As for this blog... I know I don't really have a definitive theme yet, but I figure this is a good practice until I get into the groove of things! To be honest, so far I'm just using it to get to know Google Analytics, AdWords and expand my working knowledge of all things Social Media! Do not worry random readers, I promise I will become more interesting and topical soon enough or hopefully some of you will come to enjoy my random ramblings!
Feel free, (in fact it is encouraged) to leave comments, suggestions and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment